GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome! You will find below all the information and regulations concerning the use of the Radà Accessori website, managed by the company B.S.R. di Boni Giovanni, Ravaioli Daniela and C. S.n.c. with registered office in Forlì, Via Nicolò Copernico, no. 2 - 47122 Forlì (FC) that for simplicity will be indicated below with the name of the brand only, that is "Radà". The terms below are provided in summary form. For any further information or clarification, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
1.1 - Orders
Access to the website is rapid and intuitive by following the wizards. After entering and viewing what you are interested in, if you intend to complete the purchase, place it in the cart. Before confirming your order, check that only what you intend to purchase is in the shopping cart. If this is not the case, uncheck what you do not want and then proceed with order confirmation. Payment is made by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. An order will only be accepted when the issuer of your credit card confirms the transaction irrevocably and definitively. Any messages or order confirmations generated by e-mail with automated procedures will therefore be considered provisional and subject to successful completion. Orders are accepted by the website continuously 7/7 24/24 except for malfunctions or maintenance. Execution and shipping are expected on the day following the order if it is working, except for possible causes of force majeure. Completion of personal data and shipping (name, surname, full address, any bell, e-mail) must be indicated with the utmost care and clarity to avoid delays or misunderstandings in delivery. It should also be noted that in some countries is not possible to purchase through our website for reasons of commercial exclusivity.
1.2 - Secure payment
Only institutions that manage transactions or PayPal will process the financial information of the customer who buys on the rada.it website (credit card number, expiry date of the credit card and other personal data). Thanks to a system based on encrypted codes, no one will be able to access personal financial data. Our customer service operators are therefore not able or authorized to have or receive information about credit cards and customer account numbers. On the website rada.it credit cards of the circuits Moneta, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners are accepted. Once a purchase has been made, the Customer will enter his/her credit card details in a secure electronic banking system managed by Setefi or PayPal, which guarantees maximum security for the transaction. If the credit card is covered and the details provided are valid, Setefi or PayPal will authorize the transaction. In real time, customers will receive email confirmation of the transaction or a message on their mobile phone. In case payment by bank transfer is the preferred option, we inform you that this procedure will prolong shipping times. Please note that the transfer shall be made no later than three days from the date of order. All costs relating to international transfers will be borne by the customer ("our" costs for the executor). On the fourth day, the order will be deemed cancelled. Therefore, once a transfer has been made, please send a copy by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
However, shipment will only take place after our account, indicated here below, has been credited with the fee due: UNICREDIT BANCA – FIL. STADIUM
IBAN: IT74M 02008 13202 0000 0060 0797
Radà ships throughout Italy and worldwide using express courier services GLS Executive or DHL Global Forwarding. All goods shipped are carefully packed in anonymous, protected packaging. Goods will be accompanied by a delivery note or receipt showing quantities and values. For shipments outside the European Union, an invoice is produced with separation of Value Added Tax (VAT).
2.1 - Constantly informed
Customers of rada.it can trace a shipment at any time. If you do not receive an email with the tracking number from the shipper, as of the day after shipment, please email us at email@example.com expressly requesting the shipment identification code (tracking number).
2.2 - Types of non EU shipments and taxes
Shipments of goods to destinations outside the European Union will be delivered to the customer's home DAP (Delivered At Place). Shipping DAP (Delivered at Place) will be carried out with charges and taxes charged to the consignee and non-refundable. If a customer refuses the shipment for reasons not attributable to Radà, the transport costs, any duties and taxes not paid by the non-European consignee and the extra costs of any kind incurred for the return of the goods to the headquarters of Radà will be deducted from the refund. In the event that the customer provides incorrect addresses for a shipment and the latter cannot be completed, all transport costs, any customs duties and extra costs will be deducted from the final refund.
2.3 - Delivery times
Delivery times are conditioned by the destination areas of the products.
ITALY: delivery is approximately expected within 1-2 days of shipment, 3-4 days for islands and disadvantaged locations.
MEU European Countries (DDP): delivery is approximately 2-4 working days after shipment.
Non-EU European Countries (DAP): delivery is expected within 3-5 working days after shipment.
Rest of the World: delivery is expected up to 5-10 days after shipment depending on the area and any delays in customs clearance.
2.4 - Conditions of delivery and verification of goods
Upon receipt of the goods, customers must carefully inspect the shipping package has not been damaged in any way, then sign the delivery document. If a package has been tampered with or is not intact, a customer may sign with written reservation or refuse delivery. Anomalies shall promptly be reported to Radà by sending an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org. If a customer refuses delivery of goods, any shipping costs necessary for returning the package to Radà will be deducted from the refund due to the customer. If, for any reason, the shipment is delivered to the address provided by the customer but it was incorrect at the time of registration, all costs for returning the goods to Radà will be charged to the customer and deducted from any refund due to the customer.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT ORDERS
For any information about the current status of an order or problems after delivery of any kind, please send an email to the Customer Service email@example.com. It is necessary to specify the name of reference on the order, number and date of order, and article purchased.
4. COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
To ensure the best possible service and in compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code (Article 24), below the rules governing the right of return or withdrawal are reported. If the article purchased presents faults or irregularities, a complaint must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and a photo of the defective part attached, if possible. A description of the problem must also be provided. The refund will be made through the same payment channel used for the original purchase. Returns shipping: goods shall be returned to: Radà – B.S.R. snc . Via n. Copernico no. 2, 47122 – FORLI’ (FC) - ITALY
Return shipment takes place at the risk of the customer as the sender of the return. Any event or damage during transport is under the responsibility of the dispatching customer even if Radà makes collection with transport costs temporarily at its expense, as costs will subsequently be recharged as to be borne by the sender customer.
If the return procedure has been carried out correctly, in compliance with all the conditions, a refund will be made net of any resulting charges borne by the customer.
5. SALES CONDITIONS
5.1 - End user
To make purchases on the website rada.it, customers must necessarily be aware that they:
1. must be attributable to the condition of "end user", where "end user" means all natural and/or legal persons who use the e-commerce platform without ulterior entrepreneurial, commercial or professional motives.
2. rada.it therefore invites all users not related to the category of "end user" to refrain from placing purchase orders on the website rada.it and reserves the right not to accept orders for goods not intended for the end user;
3. shall meet the requirements to enter into a legally binding contract;
4. hold a credit card accepted for payment on the website or hold a verified Paypal account; 5. be aware and accept under their own responsibility that the use of the website rada.it is governed by the legislation in force in Italy.
6. WEB USE
All the contents of rada.it website (texts, images, fonts, graphic design, music, software, codes and format scripts) are the exclusive property of B.S.R. S.n.c., protected by copyright, and cannot therefore be reproduced in any way without the express and explicit written consent of B.S.R. S.n.c. Likewise, any use of the registered trademark Radà and the contents of the site (copy, reproduction, alteration, transmission, publication or redistribution) is strictly prohibited. Any use of the contents of the site, without express written permission from B.S.R. S.n.c., may therefore be prosecuted in accordance with the law. All images and descriptions on the site are provided as a guide as Radà reserves the right to make any changes at any time in the direction of improvement. This communication does not in any way preclude the right of withdrawal better described in point 4. Radà also declines all responsibility in the event that, due to a malfunction and a particular configuration of the computer in use by the customer, the colours of the products displayed on the site do not faithfully reflect the original, and have slight differences from the actual articles. Our customer service will provide timely communications in the event of unavailability of items ordered on the site but not available in stock although the item chosen on the site is not "sold out". rada.it guarantees the protection of its site in accordance with international standards for the Internet, but disclaims all liability for problems, damage or risks that the customer may encounter while using the site or any malfunctions related to deactivating cookies in the user's browser. The use of the website rada.it - which contains information on clothing products and how to purchase them - implies by the user/customer acceptance of the rules and legal conditions of this statement. Non-acceptance of the same allows rada.it to exercise the right to request users/customers to refrain from viewing and using the site itself.
7. COMMERCIAL POLICY
The sale of goods offered by rada.it is reserved exclusively for the “End User", as expressly stated in paragraph 6 of this statement and reproduced here briefly: "end user" means all natural and/or legal persons who use the e-commerce platform without ulterior business, commercial or professional motives. rada.it invites all users not related to the category of "end user" to refrain from placing purchase orders on the website. For this reason, rada.it will not accept orders with recipients other than the end user, orders placed on behalf of third parties or outside the commercial policy described herein. Similarly, rada.it reserves the right to refuse the execution of an order if its credit institution or PayPal gives a negative opinion after verification of the transaction with the customer's bank. It is also the right of rada.it to refuse its services or the execution of orders to anyone and at any time. rada.it reserves the right to make corrections and/or changes to the website and its contents, if necessary, without giving any notice, and also undertakes - where reported - to correct any technical or lexical errors on rada.it website it is not aware of and cannot in any way guarantee that the contents of the site (text, images, characters, graphic design, music, software, codes and format scripts) comply with the regulations in force in countries other than Italy. rada.it declines any responsibility for access to the website from places or countries where the contents are considered illegal or contrary to the law. All Users who access the site from these places or countries do so under their own responsibility, in the full knowledge that they are solely responsible for compliance with local laws and the penalties they risk incurring. All personal data provided by the customer will be treated in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, Article 13 and following of the Italian Republic. We invite customers to consult the PRIVACY section of the rada.it website.
8. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In full respect of the rights of the customer and to ensure complete satisfaction, rada.it undertakes to acknowledge that the customer can exercise of the right of withdrawal, as provided for by Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, no.185 “Implementation of Directive 97/7/EC on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts" referred to in Article 5 Exercise of the right of withdrawal.
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from any distance contract, without penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen working days: a) for the goods, from the day of their receipt by the consumer where the obligations set out in Article 4 have been met or from the day on which they have been met, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract, provided that this is no later than three months after the conclusion itself; (b) in the case of services, from the day of conclusion of the contract or from the day on which the obligations referred to in Article 4 are fulfilled, where this occurs after conclusion of the contract, provided that this is no later than three months after conclusion of the contract.
2. Where the supplier has not fulfilled its obligations under Article 4, the period for exercising the right of withdrawal shall be three months and shall begin: (a) in the case of goods, from the day of receipt by the consumer; (b) in the case of services, from the day of conclusion of the contract.
3. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 for contracts: (a) the supply of services the performance of which has begun, with the consumer's agreement, before the expiry of the fourteen-day period referred to in paragraph 1; (b) the supply of goods or services the price of which is linked to fluctuations in financial market rates which the supplier is unable to control; (c) the supply of goods which are custom-made or clearly personalised or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; (d) the supply of sealed audio-visual products or computer software opened by the consumer; (e) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines; (f) betting and lotteries services.
4. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the prescribed period, written communication to the geographical address of the supplier's registered office by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Communication may also be sent, within the same period, by telegram, telex or facsimile, if it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the 48 hours that follow.
5. If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is required to return them or make them available to the supplier or the person designated by the supplier, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract. The deadline for returning the goods may not be less than fourteen working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
6. The only costs payable by the consumer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal under this article are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly provided for in the distance contract.
7. If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions of this Article, the supplier shall be obliged to reimburse the sums paid by the consumer. The refund must be free of charge, as soon as possible and in any case within thirty days of the date on which the supplier learned of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer.
8. Where the price of goods or services covered by a distance contract is wholly or partly covered by credit granted to the consumer, by the supplier or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between the latter and the supplier, the credit agreement shall be automatically terminated, without penalty, if the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs. The supplier is obliged to inform the third party granting the credit of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. Any sums paid by the third party that has granted credit for payment of the good or service until it has knowledge of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer are refunded to the third party by the supplier, without penalty, without prejudice to the payment of statutory interest accrued.
9. The return must necessarily take place, therefore, at the expense and under the responsibility of the customer within 14 days of delivery and only on condition that the returned items are intact and have not been used.